We used to think that the brain was the center of control for all body functions. We now know that is not true. Our HealthChek™ Program teaches us that the center of control appears to be the billions of bacteria that live in the gut and on the skin surface, collectively referred to as the microbiome.
- Your Microbiome is constantly talking to you and trying to keep you healthy
- What happens when the microbiome malfunctions
- How To Protect Your Gut Microbiome
- Protecting Your Gut: Lunch and dinner suggestions. Learn how to protect your microbiome to maintain your health
- Chronic Fatigue – Managing your sleep
- Protecting Your Gut: Additional nuts, seeds and vegetables that feed your microbiome
- Probiotics: The role of probiotics in protecting your gut microbiome